Monday, January 28, 2013

The Power Of Bass

We enjoy listening to music. Different genres of music has different styles, focusing on different grooves, different beats, different instruments of course, different sounds.

In a piece, music, song or even conversation, sound or noise, there are frequencies, the different "layers" that made music, music and made a song, a song...

These "layers" basically have 3 levels which is the Highs, Mids and Lows.

The Lows, which I would like to refer it as Bass here.

I recently moved my Harmon Kardon Soundsticks III's Sub woofer and placed it on my table.

It is now pounding the bass of every song and movie that I play and my table trembles and vibrates.

For best results, the sub woofer is best placed on the floor but decided to place it on the table (after a year) because...... If the speaker is designed so beautifully, why hide it????

Anyway, back to the topic on Power Of Bass:



Can you imagine if a song has no Bass?

No comments:

Post a Comment